Cufon is a script that makes fonts on your website clearer and prettier using flash vectors. In the past, I have used cufon with a font called delicious – http://www.exljbris.com/delicious.html.
Follow the instructions below to get it installed on your site:
1) Download cufon-yui.js from the following link: http://cufon.shoqolate.com/js/cufon-yui.js and upload it to your site
- If your font came with more than one file for bold / italic / bold & italic, upload the appropriate files into the appropriate fields on the page
- Where it says “Use the following value….” type in the name of your font.
- Accept “The EULAs of these fonts allow Web Embedding (without Adobe Flash)” (if you agree with it of course!)
- Tick “All” in the “Include the following Glyphs” box
- Scroll down to the very bottom, accept the terms and conditions and click “Let’s do this”
- Accept the download of the .js file including your converted font information
- Upload the downloaded file to your website
3) Now on each page of the website that you want to use Cufon on, paste the following script between the <head></head> tags:
And congratulations, you're done See below for any other relevant documentation: